To inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
Dublin Crew administers competitive rowing in accordance with U.S. Rowing, the national governing body the sport of rowing in the United States. We provide programs and services for our members, supporters, and the interested public. We value these members of the rowing community and the staff and volunteers who serve them. We are committed to excellence and the improvement of our sport. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all members.
- A safe environment with a commitment to functional equipment, safe facilities, safety procedures and responsible fiscal management;
- Integrity and the honor and dignity of each individual and the fostering of an ethical environment;
- Sportsmanship and the commitment to mutual respect for opponents and diversity of others and fair play;
- Teamwork and a commitment to support of each other’s efforts, loyalty to one another and care for each other;
- Our athletes and their growth and commitment on and off the water and their curricular activities;
- Our coaches and their commitment to educating, serving and inspiring all our athletes; and
- Our parents, volunteers and the community and their commitment to supporting and serving Dublin Crew.