Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport. Register now because space is limited!
Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Gov Cup information
- 2014 Youth National Championships information
- Practice Schedule April 21-April 25
- Pasta dinners – UPDATED
- Practice Schedule April 14 – April 19
- Cincinnati High School Invitational information
- Practice Schedule April 7 – April 12
- Coach’s Corner for March
- Practice March 31 – April 5th
- Practice Schedule March 24 – 29 UPDATED