Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Mill Run Chipotle Fundraiser on September 24
- Practice Schedule Sept 22 – Sept 26
- Dublin Crew Honors Wesley Davids’ Legacy of Teamwork and Sportsmanship
- Practice Schedule Sept. 15 – Sept. 20 UPDATED
- Practice Schedule Sept 8 – Sept 13
- Fall Flower Sale Under Way (and Extended) ; Order by September 15
- Parent Meeting; Parent Learn to Row; Family Picnic and Boatyard Clean-up
- Coaches Corner – August
- Practice Schedule Sept 1 – Sept 6
- Adult Erg Classes at Noon and Personal Training with Head Coach Farrah Edwards (ACE)