We are now accepting registrations for spring season! Click here for more information!
Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew also offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport. Dates will be announced in the spring.
- Practice Schedule March 10 – March 15
- Spring Flower Sale
- Spring updates – Parent Meeting, Hotel Information, OSU Sports Medicine affiliation & more
- Practice schedule March 3-7
- Coach’s Corner for February
- Apparel Sale – Saturday March 1st
- Spring Season 2014 – UPDATED
- Coach’s Corner for January
- New erg room location
- Power 10 Club