Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Practice Location June 29 -July 3
- Learn to Row – Session I Practice Location – UPDATED
- Learn to Row Session 1 Continues; Use Patrol Station Entrance to Griggs Park and Boatyard
- Varsity Women’s 4+ at USRowing Youth National Championships; Sign Up for Summer!
- Volunteer at the Irish Festival to Benefit Dublin Crew
- Summer Practice June 22 – June 26
- Coaches Corner – June 2015
- Summer Rowing; Athlete Volunteer Assistants for Learn to Row; Oars for Sale
- Places Still Available in Learn to Row Sessions 2 and 3
- Women’s Varsity 4+ to Race at Nationals; 2014-15 Videos Now on Shutterfly