Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport. Register now because space is limited!
Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Michigan Club Invitational Regatta Results; Irish Festival Volunteers Still Needed!
- Register for Fall 2014
- Kansas Names Maddie Irelan Outstanding Freshman
- Practice Schedule July 21-25 (No Practice Monday, July 21)
- Practice Schedule July 14 – July 18
- Personal Training and Erg Classes with Head Coach Farrah Edwards begin July 14
- Updated Practice Schedule July 7–11 (Tuesday Practice at Erg Room)
- Coach’s Corner – June
- Practice Schedule June 30- July 4
- Parent Volunteers: Opportunities for 2014-15