Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Adult Erg Classes at Noon and Personal Training with Head Coach Farrah Edwards (ACE)
- Practice Aug 25 – Aug 30 UPDATED
- Practice Schedule Aug 18 – Aug 23 UPDATED
- Nike Team Store Open August 10-17
- Key Dates for Fall 2014
- Practice Schedule Aug 5 – Aug 8
- Notre Dame Indoor Training Clinics August 17 and November 23
- Michigan Club Invitational Regatta Results; Irish Festival Volunteers Still Needed!
- Register for Fall 2014
- Kansas Names Maddie Irelan Outstanding Freshman