Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Practice March 30 – April 4
- Practice March 23 – March 27 UPDATED 4.0
- Nike Team Store Open through March 18
- Practice March 16 – March 20 UPDATED
- Blanket and Sign Orders; Dock Installation
- Flower Sale; The Arnold; Boat Moving/Friday Schedule
- Midwest Championship Erg Sprints Recap
- Practice March 9 – March 13
- Practice March 2 – March 6
- Become a Dublin Crew Season Sponsor