Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Midwest Junior Rowing Championship Information and Friday Report Time
- Practice May 11 – May 15
- Summer Session for Experienced High School Rowers and Coxswains: Registration is Open
- Summer Learn to Row Camps for Rising 8-12th Graders
- Practice May 4 – May 9
- Indy High School Sprints at a Glance
- Thanks for making the Wesley Davids a major success! Medal ceremony on Wednesday, April 29
- Practice April 27 – May 2
- Wesley Davids: Dublin Crew Report Times
- Practice Locations April 20 – April 25