Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Coach’s Corner – Nov 2014
- Final Fall Practice November 4 at 4 p.m. for All Squads; Dock Moving November 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Haxton Medalists; Hooch Information; Dock Moving on November 9
- Practice Schedule Oct. 27 – Oct. 31UPDATED
- Practice Schedule Oct. 20 – Oct. 25
- City Barbecue Fundraiser on Monday, October 20
- Dublin Crew at the 50th Head of the Charles
- Congratulations to USRowing Scholastic Honorees Bridget Geyer and Gina Michael; Women’s Varsity 4+ at Head of the Charles
- Winter Conditioning and Adult Winter Training Programs
- Practice Schedule Oct. 13 – Oct. 18 UPDATED