Dublin Crew's mission is to inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life.
We welcome rowers from all area school districts in grades 9-12, and no experience is necessary to join. The team practices and competes in the spring, summer, fall and winter, but participation is not required each season. New rowers can pay $50 for a trial period before committing to the team and paying the balance of the registration fee.
Dublin Crew offers one-week Learn to Row sessions in the summer for those wanting to try the sport.
You can follow Dublin Crew on Facebook.
- Practice week of 8/24
- Practice locations 8/18-8/21
- Learn to Row Session 2 – Practice Locations
- Learn to Row at Erg Room on July 14 due to Inclement Weather
- Register for Fall 2015 Today! Fall Regatta Schedule
- Practice July 12 – July 15
- Practice July 6 – July 10
- Practice Location June 29 -July 3
- Learn to Row – Session I Practice Location – UPDATED
- Learn to Row Session 1 Continues; Use Patrol Station Entrance to Griggs Park and Boatyard